WHAT EXACTLY IS ASHWAGANDHA?
Ashwagandha, a powerful adaptogenic herb used in Ayurveda, has been gaining popularity for its health benefits. It is known for its ability to reduce stress, improve mental clarity and focus, boost immunity, and even reduce anxiety and depression. It is a small shrub found in parts of India, Nepal and North America and is a known ancient Indian Ayurvedic herb.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ASHWAGANDHA?
Studies suggest that ashwagandha not only helps reduce stress, but also aids in improving overall physical and mental health. Ashwagandha is believed to help reduce stress by having a balancing effect on the hormones responsible for stress and anxiety. It is thought to decrease cortisol production, which is a hormone released in response to stress, thus reducing its effects. This helps to make it easier for the body to cope with stressful situations. BUY NOW our Organic Ashwagandha Extract here
Research suggests that ashwagandha can help reduce symptoms of stress, including reducing feelings of anxiety, insomnia, fatigue, and overall stress levels. Regular use of ashwagandha may also help reduce stress-induced physical symptoms, such as headaches, rapid heartbeat, and sweating.
This herb also works to boost the immune system, making it harder for bacteria and viruses to penetrate and cause illness. Besides helping with stress, ashwagandha also has an antioxidant effect, which is thought to assist in increasing energy levels and improving mental focus. It is believed to reduce inflammation and provide a calming effect on the nervous system.
Enjoy a calm night and a stress free day with our Ashwagandha Extract (BUY NOW)
HOW TO CHOOSE THE MOST BIOAVAILABLE ASHWAGANDHA?
1. Look for ashwagandha that has been certified organic, since it means that the plant was grown without the use of synthetic pesticides, herbicides, or fertilizers.
2. Purchase ashwagandha extract supplements, rather than whole herb products. Extracts usually contain a more concentrated form of active constituents, which makes them more bioavailable.
3. Choose ashwagandha products that are standardized to contain specific levels of active compounds, such as Withanolides. These compounds have been found to have the most beneficial effects on health.
4. Select ashwagandha extracts that are processed through C02 extraction, as these methods are known to preserve the most active compounds.
5. Buy supplements from reputable manufacturers that use third-party testing and provide product information on their labels. This can help you to make sure that the supplement you purchase is of the highest quality and contains the right amount of active compounds.
WHY CHOOSE US?
We commit to using only very effective ingredients!
Our Organic Ashwagandha is third-party inpendent lab tested and we provide Certificate of Analysis for every batch.
With Herbal Code Labs you are getting the highest quality of Ashwagandha:
✔ Made from roots and absolutely no addition of leaves in our supplement that most brands are using to cut the cost, that is not the case with us
✔ Root extract standardized to 2,5% Withanolides - one of the root’s active ingredients
✔ Water extraction process, without using alcohol or any chemical solvent
✔ It contains black pepper extract to increase absorption
Experience the power of the highest quality of Ashwagandha for maximum results (BUY NOW)