HOW WE ARE TAKING CARE OF THE LAND:
We harvest in different parts of India, depending on the harvesting season. When the early monsoon showers arrive, the soil is brought to a fine tilth. We apply Hydrated lime. With the receipt of pre-monsoon showers, beds are prepared to plant.
Turmeric can be grown in diverse tropical conditions from 1500 m above sea level to sea level. It has to be an area with medium to medium-high rainfall of 1500 mm or more. The temperature has to range at 20-35 C . It thrives best in sandy or clay soils that are well-drained. Always test soils for a pH that ranges from 4.5-to 7.5. The soil always has to have a good organic status.
THE NOURISHED SOIL & PROPER HARVEST METHODS:
Well-developed healthy and disease-free rhizomes are used for planting. Organic manure is applied by plowing at the time of land preparation.
During harvesting, The spice is cleaned, loaded into a sifter, and an air screen separator to remove foreign materials like stones, sand, etc. Cleaned and graded material is packed and sent in special bags over wooden pallets in a cool, dry place protected from light.
THE IDEAL CONDITIONS & TESTING
It's very important for us to get the best material in the market with higher quality standards. We make sure that every batch we get has been tested. We get 100% biobased carbon (all-natural, no evidence of synthetic sourced).
All tests are done in certified labs; we test the potency of the turmeric 95% curcuminoids, and a complete microanalysis is performed with every batch.
That's when we know the product is ready to go out to the market.
We source directly from an eco-friendly farm that has certifications from the FDA HACCP, Non GMO and ISO. Our Spirulina & Chlorella grow outdoors in bright sunshine, with a special filtration system that recycles the crystal clear water. We love and trust our farm and the people who work there!
FREE FROM TOXINS, HEAVY METALS, BACTERIAS & CHEAP FILLERS
Spirulina & Chlorela can be easily contaminated with toxins from their environment, that’s why we grow them under controlled and pure conditions.
Sadly a lot of companies don’t test their chlorella & spirulina for heavy metals, radiation & toxins. This means you may spend your money in a product that will do more harm than good.
But not with us! We proudly test every batch of our products and do a complete micro analysis, checking the heavy metals, bacterias, appearance etc. You can see our certificate of analysis anytime on our website, because we have nothing to hid. Our farm produces non-irradiated and non-contaminated, free of salmonella, yeast, mold, e-coli, microcystins, BMAA, GMO's, solvents, pesticides, etc spirulina & chlorella.
A CONTROLLED METHOD WITH NO COMPROMISES FOR THE HIGHEST QUALITY ALGAE
We use all the methods possible to deliver the highest quality product you can find in the market.
• Non-deep tanks (only 25cm deep) - Deep tanks prevent spirulina to develop the highest amount of nutrients, but produce more final product. Not us, we use only 25cm non-deep tanks to ensure the maximum benefit of sunlight and a nutrient dense product.
• Outdoor with natural sunlight
• A special filtration system - Slow filtration helps us recycle the complete tanks every 2 days without disturbing the harvest. Having clean water with the correct temperature, helps us to never run into quality problems.
• No sugar for Chlorella’s fermentation - Some companies use sugar for this specific product, for quick and higher reproduction, that lacks of nutrients. We never use sugar for the fermentation process, we prefer to cut the production to half, rather than offering you weak Chlorella.
• Cool & dry Spirulina & Chlorella immediately - This way they retain their nutritional value. With our process, not only we ensure the nutrients and chlorophyll, but we attaining a sufficient temperature to kill any pathogenic organism in a few seconds.
• Cracked cell wall - After drying, the products go to a mill, this helps to make them look like flour, and for chlorella, this step also helps to crack the cell wall. Making sure that people with digestion problems can absorb all the quality of the superfood.
• Never purchase from outside - We also have ponds with "seeds". So basically we use our own healthy chlorella and spirulina mother to create new batches.
Within the world of supplements, and especially mushroom supplements, there is often a lack of transparency around where the mushrooms that you are consuming come from .We want you to be informed and 100% that our Mushroom supplement consists of the finest quality, so we'll break it down to you.
The mushroom, as you see when you hold it, is called the fruiting body. Below the surface on the ground, let's say on the forest when you take a walk, is a web of mycelia fibers that support and produce the fruiting body. So you do not see them, but they're there!
Most mushroom companies in the supplement industry today grow this mycelium on grain and grind up that substrate into a fine powder and sell it as a mushroom extract, in order to save money. That is not the case with us! Our product is 100% pure without any carriers.
THE POWER OF WHOLE MUSHROOM
We are using whole fruiting body extract and nothing else are. Our capsules consist of 20 mg of fruit extract of the most beneficial medicinal mushrooms. We harvest our mushrooms strictly from farms in America, and not China.
HOT WATER EXTRACTION
The most effective way to concentrate mushrooms and make them more bio-available. Extraction breaks down the mushroom cell wall to allow to our bodies to access these beneficial compounds un- extracted mushroom products are largely indigestible to us.
We verify that our extract contains > 20 % beta d glucans the main active most well researched medicinal compound in mushrooms that increase the effectiveness
QUALITY, QUALITY, QUALITY!
All the products come with a Certificate of analysis that test for chemical control, heavy metals including Lead Ld Cadmium Cd Arsen As Mercury Hg. We also perform microbiology and for the case of the mushrooms a pesticides test.
All the extracts are harvested and processed at the time of purchase. And the come from a USDA certified facility.