Organic Ashwagandha Root Extract Capsules - 2000 MG - with Black Pepper
Ashwagandha is an ancient Ayurvedic herb health product from India practiced and tested for over 5000 years for stress & anxiety. Ashwagandha is one of the most beneficial Indian adaptogens that improve your overall health in a clean and natural way. It is effective in –
✔ Fighting & Managing Stress of Lifestyle*
✔ Helping your Body to fight Anxiety*
✔ Alleviating Mood swings & Panic Attacks*
✔ Lowering Cortisol Levels in chronically stressed individuals*
✔ Maintaining a healthy Brain Function & proper Energy Level*
✔ Regulating Blood Sugar Levels*
✔ Fighting against heart disease*
✔ Decreasing Inflammation*
Supplementing with Ashwagandha may be an easy and effective way to improve your health and quality of life.
We offer one of the most effective Ashwagandha pills for stress and anxiety.
✧ Our highest quality supplement consists of 2000 mg per serving of Pure Organic Ashwagandha Root Powder, in the most beneficial proportion. (Always check Supplement Facts to confirm Organic Ashwagandha)
✧ To make it even more effective and rewarding for results you are expecting, we added the Lemon Balm herb.
✧ Our formula contains Black Pepper Extract in the right amounts to facilitate increased absorption of Ashwagandha into your body so that you can reap numerous health benefits within a short period.
✧ We provide 60 capsules for 2 months' supply
✔ Our Ashwagandha pills are made of the highest quality raw root powder and are ABSOLUTELY FREE from Gluten, Soy, Milk, Wheat, any Fillers or Binders, Chemicals, Preservatives. Don't put nasty useless ingredients into your body!
✔ Unlike other brands that tend to fill capsules with useless materials making the actual amount of ashwagandha difficult to determine, our capsules contain ashwagandha root powder and other natural compounds in its true sense.
✔ Our Ashwagandha capsules are purely Vegetable/Plant-based and DO NOT contain any gelatin/animal-based ingredients.
✔ It is formulated and manufactured in the USA in the FDA registered facilities under stringent GMP guidelines. Tested and regularly audited by independent third-party labs to ensure the highest levels of purity and quality for each batch. And this is a must perform aspect for keeping the certification active. Materials are tested twice pre-production for micros and heavy metals, including arsenic and again post-production.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE to SEE the BENEFITS?
As with most adaptogen herbs, Ashwagandha shows health benefits when it is taken for at least 8 weeks.
Which Ashwagandha should you use?
Not all are created equal; here are some things to look for when choosing Your Ashwagandha!
- Withanolides - the main compounds that provide the most benefits based on research. Look at the Supplement Facts and check for it.
- Roots vs. Leaves. You need ashwagandha that uses the root only method. Some manufactures use leaves that are much cheaper than roots and can be extremely toxic to living cells.
- Extraction- (Water vs. Chemicals) You want to consume the type that is extracted with water!
- Black Pepper Extract – Pepper aids in the bioavailability of ashwagandha, which means it is better absorbed within and used by the body when it is consumed with pepper.
Click the “Add to Cart” NOW and adopt a natural approach to Healthy Living!
As dietary supplement adults take 1 capsule per day or use as directed by your healthcare provider. For best result take 20-30 minutes before a meal.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. In case you experience any kind of allergy or any other adverse effect for any reason, immediately discontinue the use of the product and consult your doctor. This product should not be taken after the expiration date.
Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. If you are taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Never exceed the recommended dosage. Remember, in rare cases, taking supplements can temporarily cause mild gastric discomfort as your body adjusts to the increase of vitamins, minerals, and new ingredients introduced. If you do experience prolonged digestive discomfort, discontinue use, and if the symptoms persist, consult a physician. Keep out of reach of children. Always read the label first. Store at room temperature.